- Responsible for setting up and operating to close tolerance (+/- .001”).
- Perform CNC set-up function using programs, making adjustments to the direct sequence of machine operation.
- Operate CNC manufacturing equipment to produce acceptable product per work instructions and customer requirements.
- Read and interpret technical drawings to determine machine set-up and production methods.
- Inspect parts for defects as part of in-process inspection, record results, adjust program to correct deviation when needed.
- Perform machine adjustments such as off-sets or setting tapers and basic maintenance such as changing coolant, filters, etc.
- Adheres to set-up and run times as designated on work order instructions.
- Maintains clean work area, tools and equipment.
- Ability to understand and act on verbal and written instructions.
- Intermediate math (geometry) and computer skills.
- Ability to understand and use Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- A demonstrated commitment to company values and goals.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Vocational or Technical Certification preferred.
- Positive attitude, self-motivator.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs unassisted.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in areas where mandatory.
SPECIFIC SKILLS / CERTIFICATIONS
- Mastercam or Part-Maker training preferred, but not required.
- We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, inclusion in the Employee Ownership.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
- If you are a proactive person who takes pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent attention to detail and want to be part of a growing organization, this could be your next long-term role.
Lampin Corporation, located in Uxbridge, MA, is an Employee-Owned manufacturer of precision machine parts. Lampin services various industries, including medical, aerospace, and metrology, among others. Each Employee at Lampin is dedicated to providing the highest quality parts and services to our customers. This dedication is what being an Employee-Owned company is all about.