As a growing Employee-Owned manufacturer in the Blackstone Valley, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is detailed oriented and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate for this role will have a background in manufacturing and a strong command of the company’s customer service policies.
Position Reports to: Senior Customer Service Representative
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE…
- Answer incoming calls and email inquiries
- Contract and customer purchase order reviews
- Acts as customer service liaison between production, engineering, purchasing and shipping / receiving
- Order entry
- Follow up on customer quotes
- Inspection report templates
- Update customer specifications
- Confirm and request material certifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Ability to multi-task
- Blue Print Reading (preferred but not required)
BENEFITS WE OFFER…
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
As an ESOP, all employees are offered the opportunity to become owners of the company and develop a long-term financial stake in the success of Lampin. Learn more about employee ownership at Lampin. Lampin also provides development opportunities that help employees build knowledge and leadership capabilities. This includes on-the-job training, professional seminars and support for professional certifications.
Lampin Corporation, located in Uxbridge, MA, is an Employee-Owned manufacturer of precision machine parts. Lampin services various industries, including medical, aerospace, and metrology, among others. Each Employee at Lampin is dedicated to providing the highest quality parts and services to our customers, and to supporting their fellow employees.
At Lampin, we recognize that our employees are the company’s most valuable asset. We believe in empowering our employees by providing them with an ownership stake in the success of the business, in addition to providing a supportive environment for our employees to grow and develop professionally. This dedication is what being an Employee-Owned company is all about.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.