Lampin Corporation precision assembly services can be an extension of your company’s lean manufacturing program. Assemblies supplied by Lampin eliminate the need for multiple purchase orders, material receipts and quality checks.
- Electro-mechanical assemblies
- Critical component assembly
- Custom gearboxes
We manage the purchase of components from other sources. We provide clear communication, engineering expertise, and rapid response to your changing demands. Our vertical integration provides considerable strategic benefits to customers who partner with Lampin to outsource assemblies.
- Realize design for manufacturability improvements
- Reduce manufacturing costs
- Reduce lead times
- Streamline purchasing, receiving and quality activities
- Operate as part of your KanBan system
- Free up internal resources to focus on other projects
- Improve your company’s focus on core competencies
Lampin Corporation sub-assembly services can be an extension of your company’s lean manufacturing program. Sub-assemblies are designed to fit with other units in a complete manufactured product. We simply the assembly processes by managing the ordering and purchasing from other suppliers. Our services eliminate the need for multiple purchase orders, material receipts and quality checks.
Using multiple parts from Lampin and other suppliers, we ensure that critical components work together in the way they’re supposed to. Individual parts are protected with a delicate finish to prevent damage during transit. Customers who partner with Lampin to outsource sub-assemblies reduce manufacturing costs and lead times, as well as a number of other benefits.