Right Angle Gearboxes for OEMs
- Versatility – MITRPAK gear drives have multiple flange and body mounting surfaces. Special materials, shaft extensions, and other modifications can be designed into any unit.
- Durability – MITRPAK units utilize double-shielded, permanently greased standard metric series ball bearings, hardened alloy steel spiral bevel gears and aluminum alloy housings for maximum strength and heat dissipation. Stainless steel shafts are standard.
- Economy – MITRPAK’S packaged concept eliminates the need for engineering, research, drawings, patterns, castings, fixtures, gages, assembly, and extensive quality control and testing operations.
- Efficiency – MlTRPAK’s unique gear meshing assembly provides the ultimate in quiet, vibration-free performance.
- Lubrication – MITRPAK units are shipped completely enclosed, sealed and lubricated for life with EXXON NEBULA EP-O. The operating temperature of this grease is -65°F to +250°F. Bonded lip grease seals provide positive grease retention (recommended for food and drug equipment).
- Maintenance – Bearing locknuts provide for efficient, economical, effective maintenance in the field.
- Ratings – MITRPAK units are rated in accordance with AGMA Class 1 service conditions in industrial applications.
MITRPAK manufactures right angle gear drives for equipment in industries such as military, textile, food processing, marine applications, packaging and a variety of material handling. To be compatible with each of these industries MITRPAK gearboxes are available with many options for housings, seals, lubricants, bearing, and gears.
MITRPAK understands that time to market can be one of the biggest obstacles for OEMs. This why MITRPAK is flexible to design changes later in the process. This responsiveness reduces risk for OEMs and allows for greater efficiency and productivity. MITRPAK’s understanding of your needs and the product makes it easy to buy gearboxes. Our specialists will look over your RFQ carefully and be able to reduce costs or unnecessary processes.