Robin LeClaire was saluted at the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce Breakfast Club in recognition of her recent promotion as President of Lampin Corporation. The Breakfast Club meets quarterly to enjoy presentations from features speakers and recognize individuals and organizations making an impact on the Central Massachusetts business community. Many thanks to the Worcester Chamber for this honor.
Excellent Quality, Customer Service and Turnaround.
Great Quality, local and employee owned.
Lampin does an excellent job on everything they do for us. In my mind, Lampin is a higher volume turning shop so that is the kind of work I'd send their way.
Consistent supplier. Excellent on-time delivery and high quality components.
Excellent quality. Delivery meets confirmed date.
They deliver when they say they will.
38 River Road
PO Box 327
Uxbridge, MA 01569-0327
- Lampin Corporation Announced as Winner of the NTMA Safety Award Survey for 2017
- President Robin LeClaire discusses Lampin’s future in one-on-one interview with Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Lampin Provides On-the-Job Peer Training for CNC Machining
- Expanded Value-Added Manufacturing Capabilities: Complete Electromechanical Assemblies
- Lampin President Robin LeClaire Saluted By Worcester Chamber of Commerce